Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hello to my loc'd up sista's. Just wanted to give a quick 18month update on hair. Not much has change...as far as the love for my hair. It's grown a bit and I have a few co-workers who have started their Sis Loc journey & or will be starting their journey soon (they've all witnessed my loc'd journey and want to jump on board :)

Headed out to see Jill Scott this nite. Just a quick 2hr rod set for a little curl and pulled back into a ponytail.


styles below were created by 16yr old niece (Ms. Tay)
I'm still working on her to join the nappyside :) but she's a teenager and not trying to hear me. Nevertheless, she loves to style my hair. Because I never style my hair much, I just have her to do simple styles where she braids my hair up or to the side and I just apply the bendable rods (I love these things) to get a curl.






Hope you enjoyed the pics...Candace

6 comments:

Goodnapps said...

I see you've got the styling thing down! Ms. Tay has been hooking you up girl.

I love them all.

Anonymous said...

Cute hairstyles....I see that your hair has grown so much since I last saw you....

Allecia said...

Your hair looks great and your niece is quite the sylist! You inspired me to try my bendable rollers.

Aya said...

All the styles look really nice. Nice locks you have.

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Love all the styles they came out really nice!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks nice, Very nice! I have some of those rollers, but I have not used them {yet}.
I hope you are having a nice week. I had to log-in to leave this message. I guess I better type to others as well. ;)