Sunday, January 13, 2008

Greetings & a Happy New Year to all my fellow sistaloc'd sistas. Just updating my blog w/new photos of my hair. I'm going strong at 15mos. Enjoy the pics and fell free to leave a comment!


Headed to see Frankie Beverly (for the 20th time) and E.Badu in late Nov.



Just random snapshots last Friday. Headed out to Dave & Busters to enjoy my last vacation weekend before heading back to work w/ the kiddies. I know the middle shot looks a little crazy but I like it because it shows my length.


































8 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy 15 months! Your Sisterlocks look good! Your hair is growing like carzy!

Goodnapps said...

Do your thang Miss Thang! Looking good. Your locks are looking nice and full now.

BlackButterfly said...

Your hair looks really good.

Lakia said...

Nice pics, it really shows that you are loving your hair. Take care!

Kisha said...

Your hair looks great, it's grown a lot since the install. I'm looking forward to my 15 month mark.

Ms Stella said...

Congrats on your 15 month anniversary. I'm right on your heals and will reach 15 months on the 16th!

I like how you twisted your locks up and back in the top pics. It added a lot of volume to your style.

Naturally Sophia said...

Your locks are maturing nicely.

SeZ said...

You look very happy and your hair looks good. Any regrets at this point? Plz share.